Ongoing Promotion

Kesayangan Beta

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Review: Samsung LTE SHV-160s

I have been using this model for 4 months. I bought it from Lazada and cost me around RM899 including postage. Sincerely, since I bought it, I never regret it. My BF keep saying that the international version is so much better and mine was korean clone and that was not so good compare to note N7000. Well I dont know how good is N7000 but I know how good is Shv-160s. That time, I also dont really know whats the different between clon and the original. He said that N7000 is the only original of note 1, other than that are fake and clone. But for me as long as its work well there's no problem to use cheapest gagdet, its just different version. He's using international version N7000 that cost around RM1700 and mine is shv-160s original LTE version.

*Samsung Note SHV-160s LTE version with higher-speed communications ability, available exclusively only at South Korea. Internal specs are similar to the American AT&T version. It is equipped with dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 (APQ8060 1.5 GHz) processor, Adreno 220 GPU and TV support instead of FM radio. The exterior is similar to the international N7000 version on the front (it has the central physical button instead of the capacitative buttons). 4G Network , Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors , 8 MP Primary 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Secondary 2 MP camera Skype Video call support , Android 4.1.2 JellyBean OS, Dual-core 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 Processer, Internal 16GB memory,Gps,Wifihotspot and much more...

To deny that saying Samsung LTE version from korea is a clone, I do read some post on other blog about samsung clone smartphone, they said the clone did not provide apps such S note apps, ColorNote and other app from Samsung. Apps from PlayStore also hard to instal and sometimes its not working. But mine are different, its got S note apps and I can download apps from Samsung Apps, same goes to Playstore, I can download and its work well on my phone. The only thing is, when i receive the parcel through COD, the S pen didn't work and can't be use. I dont know why? Its broken maybe? I want to return it and change for a new one but im so lazy to pack it back and got so much thing to do if I want to return it to Lazada. So I just bought a new Spen made from China RM60. To make it short, u guys can look at these pictures and compare it to your note 1 original version.












S note App works well 
with the China's S pen I bought 

Some people worry if the LTE on the E160S only set to work on the network that was sold from such as KT or LGU in South Korea. No more worry, you still can use network from your country namely mine in Malaysia I'm using Celcom network. The things are you can't access to some apps like sns, downloading app from tstore, t map, t membership, t cloud, t service, t stock, t store book b/c its have been set on to work on network sold from KT or LGU in South Korea only. Still you can download apps from Samsung Apps and Playstore.

I dont know what else to show and tell u guys. If you have question, u are welcome to ask me, write your comment below. :) Its just a short review about this model. (short?? really?) *forgot to tell, you have to cut your normal sim card b/c its using mini-sim. i do cut it by myself :) peace. Conclusion, Samsung Lte version from korea not a clone phone, its just a different version of notes, LTE samsung galaxy note from korea are original LTE version not a clone version

ok guys, thats all.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment