Ongoing Promotion

Kesayangan Beta

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Gukje Market, Jagalchi Market & BIFF Square

After spending my half day at Gamcheon Cultural Village, I move to these three places Gukje Market, Jagalchi Market & BIFF Square which is located near to each other. I dont take so much picture in these places since my phone is lowbat, But, its just kinda nice to walk around without even bother to take picture. 


wilmashana.blogspot.my 
wilmashana.blogspot.my

From Gamcheon Village I take the same bus again directly to Jagalchi Station. (You can read how I went to Gamcheon Village by clicking this link) Then walk 300 meters toward Jagalchi1-gil, from here you can just wandered around. You'll find the other two places; Gukje Market and BIFF Square.

wilmashana.blogspot.my

Gukje Market become famous since a movie called "Gukjesijang" being filmed there. The market used to be a place where Japanese sold war materials after Korea's Indepence. 

wilmashana.blogspot.my

Jagalchi Market famous for its slogan "Come, See and Buy' but I just come to see not to buy..hahahaha Since I'm a Muslim so I very cautious when buying things especially when its come to food and beverage.

wilmashana.blogspot.my

BIFF Square is the abbreviation for the Busan International FilmFestival. Its a venue that allows us to get a vivid feel for Busan, a city of film.



wilmashana.blogspot.my

wilmashana.blogspot.my

wilmashana.blogspot.my

wilmashana.blogspot.my


All pictures taken by Iphone 5c without using any apps filters.
Nesxt: Yeongdusan Park







No comments:

Post a Comment