Ongoing Promotion

Kesayangan Beta

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Yeongdusan Park

and yeap I do walk a lot, with help of city map I walked to Yeongdusan Park. During summer the weather are unexpected. But even though it was raining I walk through it. Yeap tough girl! LOL!

wilmashana.blogspot.my
The park located in top of a hill so again after Gamcheon Village I need to hike to get there. Busan Tower located in this park, its 120 meter high tower commands a particularly impressive view of Busan.
wilmashana.blogspot.my
Its said that they have various events and programs held every season in here but when I was there, no events were held..hahahahaha not a good timing. I can be reach using escalator but I just know that later, I'm actually hike to get there. 

wilmashana.blogspot.my
wilmashana.blogspot.my

wilmashana.blogspot.my

wilmashana.blogspot.my
Behind me is the escalator leading to the Gwangbok-ro Street.


wilmashana.blogspot.my
Behind me is the Busan Citizens Bell which installed as a symbol of Busan. The Watched-Night Bell Ceremony held on January 1, Independence Movement Day (March 1) and during national Liberation day.

wilmashana.blogspot.my


wilmashana.blogspot.my

wilmashana.blogspot.my

wilmashana.blogspot.my

All pictures taken by Iphone 5c without any filter apps




No comments:

Post a Comment